Positively infected (COVID19) is my awesome week !
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum wbt.
Hi, there! Today is my fifth day of quarantine. Yes, indeed I've been on quarantine since past Thursday. Not because I am being a close contact of someone, but I have been diagnosed as positive COVID19.
In a past few days ago, I got the symptoms which are I had fever, my body feels so ache, so heavy and at the same time I catch a cold, a cough. A very dry cough in my throat was very painful.
However, my symptoms are getting better day by day, just like I'm having a common sickness. Luckily, I had my booster jab, so it is not getting worse at all. My mom was also positive for COVID19 patient but she also same as me, had the same symptoms and Alhamdulillah, we are much better and getting well. Alhamdulillah also that my father is not infected, he's well and in perfect condition. He is our hero, always taking care of us, in his way, doing the chores like cooking and other simple chores; etc. wash clothes, prepare the food, keep house clean and not in mess. Sometimes, I do feel guilty for him, my dad, well, he kinda must do a lot of things, need to cover up our task, but he made it, I love him and thank you dad! 😘
The person I most worried about is my mom. She is a dialysis patient and right now, she has become infected. So, I kinda worry something might get worse, her well-being. Alhamdulillah, she's surprisingly good. She's totally in good condition, well sometimes she had a cough, just like me but In shaa Allah she's getting better. We just need to take some proper medications. 😉
All my family members already have their booster jab, and nowadays, people are not getting infected by this virus are exceedingly rare, for a community. Every day we will hear someone is on their quarantine, or someone got the symptoms, or someone is positive, well... When someone has said "it is a positive", we automatically come in our mind, either it is a COVID virus or Omicron or you're welcoming a new member! (Okay, it's a joke!)
Everyone knows it, people do. Our world already being used with this kind of pathetic and dramatic virus symptoms that eating our lives, ohhh come on... 😐 so, it is true which it might be will become endemic instead of pandemic, we just must go through it repeatedly, make it them as our friendliest "friend" in life! The end.
However, I chose this kind of life right now as my heal time. My body needs a rest, my mind needs a rest too. Allah swt gave me this sickness, for me to see the light of through it. There's must be sunshine, right? behind all the cloudiness of cloud. Saya bersyukur and saya redha, I am happy right now! Alhamdulillah a'la kulli haal. 💕
p/s: Okay! It is time for me to go. I wanna eat my Maggi Sup, it is not an instant food btw, my dad brought it to me. Well, I kinda being as a spoiled child right now since I am the one and only daughter in this house so far, for the most time being. Before my younger sister goes back home next semester in 1 month and plus, which means before the Hari Raya. Okay, see you! Bye! 😊
Comments
Post a Comment